Gluten-Free Puppy Chow
- 1 box gluten-free chex – it helps if it’s just the plain kind, but I might need to try the Chocolate Chex too one day for an extra helping of chocolate!
- 1 cup chocolate chips – you may need a little more than that
- 1/2 c peanut butter
- 1 1/2 c confectioner’s sugar (aka powdered sugar)
- 1 (new) trash bag – or several gallon size ziplocs
- Melt the chocolate and peanut butter together in a pan on the stove. Stir to keep from burning.
- Throw the chex into the trash bag and once the chocolate/peanut butter mix is melted, pour the mix into the trash bag with the chex. From here it’s a “Shake Fest”. Basically shake and make sure all of the chex is totally coated with the chocolate/peanut butter mix.
- Once they’re all covered in chocolate, dump the confectioner’s sugar into the bag and start another “Shake Fest” – making sure that the chex is now totally covered in the powdered sugar.
- Let it cool a little…and begin to devour the most amazing snack you will ever have eaten!